Google Places (236 reviews)

Book an Appointment 01 685 5800

What is Diamond Certification?

diamond certificates-from-IGI Here at Bespoke Diamonds all of our diamonds are certified. A diamond certification, also called a diamond grading report or diamond quality document, is a report created by a team of gemmologists. The diamond is evaluated, measured, and scrutinized using trained eyes, a jeweller’s loupe, a microscope, and other industry tools.

A completed certificate includes an analysis of the diamond’s dimensions, clarity, colour, polish, symmetry, and other characteristics. GIA Diamond CertificateMany round diamonds will also include a cut grade on the report. At Bespoke Diamonds we have access to over 250,000 diamonds that are certified by the Gemmological Institute of America (GIA), the Institute of Geologists of Ireland (IGI) or the Hoge Raad voor Diamant (HRD) in Antwerp.

The GIA’s clarity grading is the most comprehensive and is performed under 10x magnification with darkfield illumination. The grader studies the diamond for internal characteristics and judges them on the basis of five clarity factors: size, number, position, nature, and colour. Diamonds become increasingly rare at higher levels of clarity. Only about 20% of all diamonds have a clarity rating high enough to be considered appropriate for use as a gemstone; the other 80% are relegated to industrial use.

As many diamond purchases are infrequent, for example an engagement ring, there is some concern among consumers that they might pay a large premium for a clarity grade difference that is important to the diamond industry but not to the buying public – who cannot discern the difference with the naked eye. Here at Bespoke we are happy to talk through such considerations with you in detail to make sure that you are completely happy with your purchase.

About martin

Referrals:

Robocop – €100 (Apr 2012)
Rambo – €100 (May 2012)
Mike Tyson – €100 (Jan 2013)

Your Balance:

€300

, , , ,

Price

30% to 50% below retail

Due to our low overheads and our network of diamond brokers, we can offer significant savings with no compromise on quality or service.
Selection

Over 500 rings in stock

Large range of engagement rings, coloured stones rings and wedding/eternity rings, along with a large range of loose certified diamonds.
Valuation

Free independent valuation

All our engagement rings come with a free independent valuation worth €100 from Irelands leading gemmologist.
Certified

All diamonds fully certified

All our diamond are certified by the most reputable bodies GIA; HRD or IGI. All conflict free and hand selected by our diamond expert.
Quality

Quality in everything we do

Our focus is on building lasting relationships with our customers. 30 day refund or return policy to allow you buy with total confidence.